I get it.
Chances are you’ve already got enough stuff going on in your life, so why would you possibly want to deal with yet another website?
The truth is that sometimes having a website with Tumblr, Flickr, or Blogger is enough… and sometimes it’s not.
In the first video of this four-part series you’ll discover:
- Who’s really getting the credit for all of your online content
- The 3 essential building blocks of building your reputation online
- The difference between owning and “renting” a website from Tumblr or Blogger
- Why so many people fail to read the fine print and risk losing everything
- The best way to connect your website visitors to all of your social media accounts
- Why creating and owning your own website may not be as difficult or expensive as you think
Video #1: Why Do I Need Another Freakin’ Website?!
Ready for more?
Then check out Video #2: “Becoming the Master of Your Domain!”
Do you know someone who might enjoy this video series? Please feel free to share it